Generac OHVI® Engine
Your Guardian Series generator might have to get you through days—or weeks—without utility power. Its OHVI engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Guardian Series home backup generator runs its weekly self-test at a lower RPM.
Mobile Link™ Remote Monitoring
Mobile Link is the cellular remote monitoring system from Generac that lets you check on your generator’s status even when you are away using your computer, tablet or smartphone.
True Power™ Technology
Best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion means clean, smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
The next generation of intuitive controllers features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
Our Guardian Series Generators
- 2017 Guardian 9kW Home Backup Generator
- Guardian 8kW with 10-Circuit Switch
- Guardian 11kW
- 2017 Guardian 9kW Home Backup Generator with 16-circuit Transfer Switch
- 2017 Guardian 11kW Home Backup Generator
- Guardian 11kW
- 2017 Guardian 11kW Home Backup Generator with 16-circuit Transfer Switch
- Guardian 11kW with Whole House Switch
- 2017 Guardian 11kW Home Backup Generator with Whole House Switch
- Guardian 16kW
- 2017 Guardian 16kW Home Backup Generator
- Guardian 16kW
- Guardian 16kW with 16-circuit switch
- Guardian 16kW with Whole House Switch
- 2017 Guardian 16kW Home Backup Generator with 16-circuit Transfer Switch
- 2017 Guardian 16kW Home Backup Generator with Whole House Switch
- Guardian 20kW
- 2017 Guardian 20kW Home Backup Generator
- 2017 Guardian 22kW Home Backup Generator
- Guardian 22kW
- 2017 Guardian 20kW Home Backup Generator with Whole House Switch
- 2017 Guardian 22kW Home Backup Generator with Whole House Transfer Switch
Mark’s company exceeded my expectations of cost, quality, and customer service. After meeting with six companies that installed whole house generators from different manufacturers as well as Generac, I was convinced that Moriarty Electric Co. was the one to go with. The owner Mark was extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of power generation and electrical distribution systems. He made several additional visits to my home to answer my questions and provided me recommendations for my project that other companies had not addressed. Mark was extremely personable, patient and very detailed as we went over the project a number of times. Mark provided me a quote with wording “Cost not to exceed” and we actually came in under budget! In my research to select a generator and installer I discovered there are a lot of dealers that sell Generac generators, however not everyone goes the extra distance to have their staff trained for comprehensive servicing. Moriarty Electric Co is a “Certified Generac Service Dealer” and their technicians are trained and recertified by Generac to provide diagnostics, maintenance, and repair of Generac generators. Moriarty Electric Co. is further recognized by Generac as an “Elite dealer” who provides superior levels of sales and service. During the installation Mark noticed several National Electrical Code violations by work previously performed by others and made recommendations to bring them up to code at no additional charge. His technicians were always on time, extremely polite, experienced and kept the job site clean. Whenever I called his office Mark’s office manager Karen helped me resolve any questions that I had. There were no surprises and all work was performed in a timely manner. Overall the company exceeded my expectations of cost, quality and customer service. I would highly recommend Mark and his team to provide their services for any electrical project! Bill in York, ME